Emoji has always been the best way to express yourself when chatting with friends or when posting comments on social media platforms. But now it looks like GIFs is the new emoji.
The GIFs support is one other latest features added to WhatsApp and a lot of people seems to prefer using this over the traditional Emojis we have always been used to.
Although posting GIFs on WhatsApp is pretty easy and straightforward, a lot of people actually don't know how to do this.
In this post, I will just show you guys how to easily create a GIF on WhatsApp without using any third party app.
How to Create and Convert Videos to GIFs on WhatsApp:
- Open a conversation or group in WhatsApp.
- Click on the Attachment icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Open your gallery and select the video you want to convert.
- A video editor will appear. Click on the camcorder icon at the top right of the screen and it will covert the video to a “GIF”.
- Edit the video and tap o the green arrow when you are done to send.
NOTE: the video you want to use must not be more than 6 seconds long.
Don't forget to drop your comment Below.Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.