The first question that always come your mind while planning to shop online is how do I pay for this items in USD without having to face the CBN restriction on your Mastercard. But today I have a Good News for you, that you can pay for items in USD with the aid of Barter Virtual Mastercard.
I successfully used the card to pay for a domain on namecheap before, the exchange rate is also displayed on your dashboard and the another good news is that, you can create your account within 5min.
Barter is powered by the Flutterwave platform and its dollar-denominated virtual Mastercards that can be funded with Naira, Ghanaian Cedis, Kenyan Shillings, and of course, USD.
NOTE: None of those CBN spending limits apply to this card so long you have cash in Naira account, you can always use it to fund your virtual barter card.
HOW TO CREATE FREE VIRTUAL MASTER CARD FROM BARTER
- Visit www.getbarter.co and sign up
- A confirmation code will be sent to your email or phone via sms
- Activate your account with the code sent to your mail or sms
- You will taken to your wallet, choose “NGN” and fund your wallet with any of the available options
- Once your account is funded, click on "+virtual card" as seen on your dashboard
- Give your card a name and enter the amount you want to fund your card with from your wallet and hit the create card… You are good to go.
So give it a try and don't hesitate to ask your questions
Thanks For Reading.Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.