Okechukwu Solomon | May 24, 2017 | Technology
This topic headline might make some people run away from this article because they believed it's not possible for iOS devices to use Google voice but let it to come to your attention that you can now activate and configure Google voice into your iPhone or iPad using this tutorial.
Google voice feature is used for many things like sending mails or text, making international calls and voice mails. For all these stories, it is very easy and simple to setup on iPhone and can even sign up for a Google number with the application.
How To Activate And Configure Google Voice On iPhone Devices
- It is easy and simple. Just download Google voice on Appstore by clicking HERE.
- Launch or open the app and sign in using your Google account (Gmail) and accept all terms and conditions.
- Tap on the Search icon and search for your city of region and select to get a Google voice number.
- Now, enter the phone number you are currently using in order to end and receive calls as Google will verify and send you a verification code.
- Now, your number has been successfully registered as Google voice number and to make calls and text using Google voice, you need to add credit.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.