Sometimes Google playstore and WhatsApp messenger won’t even detect your internet connection except you are connected to a Wi-Fi which can be so annoying. So check out the the below method to see how to Fix this if you are facing that issue.
HOW TO FIX NO INTERNET CONNECTION ON PLAYSTORE1. Clear Google Play store Cache: Android OS keeps cache of Google Play Store items in order to quickly serve content to users and to save bandwidth at same time. But sometimes, it causes issue and could be the reason for the connection error. Hence it is wise to clear the cache and restart your playstore.
Go to settings>>apps>>Scroll down to Google Play store>>Clear data cache and ok
2. Change or Re-Login Your Google Account: if you previously changed the security settings or password of your Google account. You need to update the account settings on your Android device. Also, you can switch to other account.
+ Go to Settings > Accounts > Google
+ Tap your primary Google account
+ Open options from right top corner, click remove account.
+ Now open Play Store, it will ask you to login your Google account again.
3. Uninstall Updates: Google playstore automatically makes changes to your device without your permission. In a case where the changes are negative, it is wise you uninstall changes and revert back to the previous version to fix the connection issue.
Go to settings>>Apps>>Scroll down to apps>>Google Playstore >> Click Disable to Uninstall updates and you are good to go.
4. Disconnect any VPN you have installed on your smartphone before you connect to playstore
>> For advanced users only. If you rooted your Android device, do the following.
+ Open File Manager App.
+ Browse to root/system/etc.
+ Delete hosts.txt file
5. Fix Date & Time Setting: The only thing that makes me change my date and time is when I intend to cheat on my Shadow Fight 2 game; and any attempt to forget to change it back will give you connection error except date and time is set correctly.
Go to settings>>Date & time>> Set it to automatic and you are good to go.
6. Finally, Factory Reset Your Phone: If you’ve tried all the listed option above and nothing seems to work for you, then you may have to factory reset your phone. Before you do that, it is advisable to back up your file, documents and applications.
Go to Settings>>Backup and reset>>click factory data reset.
Was this helpful? Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.