After rooting, you will be able to get full authority over your smartphone like optimizing your phone, and its data. So lets see how to root Android phone.
READ ALSO: Benefits of Rooting Your Android Smartphone
How To Root Android Smartphone Using Kingroot App
Before you proceed, your phone must have 50% of battery and above.
- First, Enable Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources
- Download and install kingroot application from Kingroot Official Website.
- Then you will see the rounded like ball shape telling you that "ROOT ACCESS IS UNAVAILABLE" which means you have not rooted your phone.
- Then look down below and tap on START ROOT.
- After that, switch on your data connection as your rooting will be in progress, just wait till its done to see "ROOT successfully √".
- Now you have successfully rooted your Android phone. If you wish to check if your device had been rooted, kindly install ROOT CHECKER to verify your ROOT.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.