Victor Aaron July 15, 2017 Technology
However, if you are having a trouble on boosting your followers, you need not worry. There are a lot of tips that can help you out. Here are some tips on how to boost your followers and increase views on your Instagram videos:
- Use trendy hashtags. According to Buzzfeed, there are 57 million photos that bear the hashtag, #selfie. You can also use hashtags that are popularly used to increase your followers. Some efficient hashtags include #l4l, #instafollow, #tagsforlikes, and #followback. These trendy hashtags lead people that use the same hashtags to like and follow your account.
- Make your account public. Well, only if you want your account to be viewed by the whole world. Making your account public and open will make people think you are friendly and easy to approach! This way, they are more willing to follow and be updated on your posts!
- Shoot your photos on a square mode. This way you can never leave anything out. Starting with high-quality photos and videos will make a big impact and eventually increase views on your Instagram videos. This technique will save time on cropping and ensures that important elements are part of the media. A lot of smartphones have this in their setting, but in case your default camera missed it, you can use camera applications such as Camera Awesome (available for both Apple and Android phones).
- Most people prefer lifestyle posts than others. An analysis showed that posts with houses, interiors, make-ups, cars, etc. have more engagements than those non-related. This is because users like to see more of what’s realistic and those that they can relate to real life.
- Like and comment on other people’s post. It is by far the most natural way to gain likes, followers and increase views on Instagram videos. When you comment on someone’s post, this person is likely to go in your profile account, start scrolling, viewing, liking, and commenting. People will not only comment on your posts when you comment on theirs; they most likely follow your account too.
- Timing must be perfect. Posting videos and photos also have their own timing. You can try analyzing your Instagram account on what day and time you get the most likes and the least. This way, you can receive the greatest number of likes. Some people use the websiteIconosquare, which has a 7-day free trial.
- Don’t forget to like on hundreds of photos of your targeted audience. Neil Patel, an entrepreneur, posted an article that states that he receives 6 followers every one hundred likes of random photos.
- Quality beats quantity. Post images and videos that make sense and are of good quality. Edit your account to leave the ones that are the best. Nobody wants to follow someone who posts a hundred random stuff that doesn’t make sense.
- Don’t be afraid to post often. Statistics show that the frequency of photos that you will upload doesn’t affect the number of your engagements. It won’t necessarily affect you, so don’t be afraid to post several times a day.
- Engage by asking. Asking for the captions of your photos will increase engagement, too!
- Complete your bio. Use relevant words in your bio, and make sure it’s complete. A good bio can increase follower count when it is well-structured and when it is convincing. Add a link to your website too, and don’t forget to add hashtags!
- Be consistent. Be consistent with what you are posting. Be consistent at the time of your posting. Be consistent with who you are posting for as well. Being consistent will make your followers informed and excited on your posts!
- Be wise with filters. According to the Fortune 500 Report by Track Maven, the Mayfair is the most used filter on Instagram. It shows that the filter is supported and used by many people. Filters’ jobs are to make your everyday photos and videos even prettier. Make sure to pick the filters that most suit the image.
- Use geotagging. Place a location on your photo because when you geotag them, people who post on your region can easily see your photos. This can attract more attention to your posts.
- Piqora&Latergramme. Piqora can tell you which type of photos have the most engagement. Latergrammer, on the other hand, allows you to post your photos depending on your schedule. Again, consistency in one key to boost likes and increase views on Instagram videos.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.