So if you download any Apk game that has OBB or Data file with them, this tutorial will definitely help you to install the Apk and OBB file together in order for them to run on your Android Device.
RECOMMENDED: Download Dream League Soccer 2017 (obb + data) on Android
How To Install APK With OBB Or Data File On Android
- It is easy and simple. Just download ES file explorer by clicking here.
- Then download your desired APK file and also download OBB or Data file (do not open them, just download them in your phone memory or SD card but SD card is preferable).
- Then launch your Es file explorer app and locate the Apk and tap on Install.
- Then after installation, do not still run the game. Just locate your OBB file through the Es file explorer and Tap on the OBB file.
- Then it will ask ES zip viewer and after the OBB file is opened, you will see a small box with an arrow at the top right corner. Thats the extract button and tap on the extract button.
- After that, you will choose path, where you will extract the file to. So just click on the Android folder and then tap on OBB folder (if you don't see the OBB folder, just create a new folder and name it OBB) and your selected path will be like this sdcard/Android/obb.
- Then click OK for the file to extract to the OBB folder and after that, you can now play your game.
READ ALSO: How to Share Internet Connection from Mobile to PC Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.