Okechukwu Solomon June 25, 2018 Bank
Diamond Bank introduced a feature service called Diamond Care. This feature service allows you to carry out many transactions like checking your account balance on phone using USSD code without going to the bank or ATM machine.
How To Check Your Diamond Account Balance on Phone With USSD Code:
If you want to check Diamond Bank account balance with USSD code, navigate to phone’s dialer, then dial *710*556*4-DIGIT-PIN# and send. If the pin is correct, the next screen will display your account balance.
- First. You have to get your ATM card numbers.
- Now, Dial 0700-300-0000 and follow the voice prompt
- Press 1 to select the account balance option
- Enter your 16 digit numbers of your ATM card followed by the # key
- The system will prompt you to enter your 4 digit Self Service code (this has been sent via SMS from Diamond to your registered phone number)
- You will be required to change your Self Service code to any 4 digit code of your choice
- After changing the code, your account balance for the account linked to your card will be announced to you.
Alternatively, You can also request for your account balance to be sent to your registered phone number instantly via SMS by following the voice prompt.
NOTE: You must use the SIM or the phone number you registered with Diamond Bank that is linked to your bank account for a successful transaction.
READ ALSO: Diamond Bank Ussd Codes for all TransactionsIf you don't have your Self Service code just dial 0700-300-0000 and press 0 to speak with a Service Consultant. Your self service code will be sent to you.
Make sure you keep your self service code safe for security reasons.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.