Okechukwu Solomon December 16, 2016 Technology
In order to leverage this inbuilt feature to transfer files faster, a developer has come up with an app called Xender. What this app does is let you share files between your Android devices at a much faster rate than any other wireless medium, Bluetooth, for example.
The following guide shows how to share files using Xender on your device.
The app that you are going to use does not require an active 3G or any kind of data connection. All you need to have is a device that supports WiFi and you are good to go.
Quickly Transferring Files on Android Using Xender
1. Install Xender from the HERE on your device.
2. Launch the app from your App Drawer.
See Also: How to Send Flash Share To Another Phone
3. When you launch the app for the very first time, it will ask you to create your profile. Do so and then hit Next.
4. On the main screen of the app, you should have a number of options to choose from. Since our main purpose is to send and/or receive files, click the button that says “PLUS ICON” It will let other devices connect to your device.
7. Now, launch Xender on your other device that you want to send your file from, and Click on the "PLUS ICON". On the next Screen click on "JOIN GROUP"
it should display the sharing link that you have created on your first device. Then Click on it To Connect.
9. You are done. You have successfully set up a sharing network between your Android devices. You can now send files on you Android Using Xender at a much faster rate – a couple of minutes for a movie.
ConclusionIn this fast-paced world, it is a must to do everything as fast as possible. With apps like Xender, your file transfer queues will not take much of your time to be sent to the specified devices. Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.