Okechukwu Solomon January 15, 2017 Technology
Zenith bank as most of you might have known is one of the leading commercial banks in the country and mobile banking on the other hand is one of the fastest growing banking technology that enable bank customers carry out most of their transactions with ease on their mobile devices without necessarily stepping their feet into the banking hall.
In today’s post we are going to be discussing how you can actually install Zenith bank mobile app and activate it straight away without taking the tedious path of going to the bank for activation.
If you are a Zenith bank customer, you should start thinking of downloading and activating your own Zenith bank mobile app, because mobile banking technology is one of the media that drives cashless society that we all have been clamouring for in this modern age.
Without further ado, below is how to install and activate Zenith bank mobile app on your smart device for your delightful and hitch free banking transactions;
• Head to the mobile store that is associated with your smart mobile device and search for and download/install Zenith bank mobile app
• Launch the installed app
• Though by default, the non-internet banking user option is selected but ensure it is truly the selected option
• Enter your account number in the space provided and come down and click I AGREE
• An OTP will be sent to your registered phone number with Zenith Bank
• Enter the OTP and then create numeric 6 digits password that you will always use to log-in to the app.
• Next, create a 4 digit mobile PIN that you will be using to authenticate transactions
• You will be asked to enter your OTP received as SMS again
• Finally Ok your registration
Hurray! You have just succeeded in installing and activation Zenith bank mobile app to your device and you can now launch the app, log in with your account number and registered password and start transacting.
Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.