Okechukwu Solomon April 21, 2017 Technology
Benefits Of Rooting Your Android Smartphone
1. Automate Everything: You might have heard of this awesome app called Tasker that allows users to automate everything in his or her smartphone. However, you don't need rooting to use it but when you root your smartphone, you will be able to enjoy more of its features such as; toggling 3G, GPS, changing CPU speed, turning the screen on with some many other features.
2. Install Incompatible App And Unlock Hidden Features: Normally, Android is not opened enough to give it's users what they want but through the help of rooting, you will enjoy many features from different angles in your smartphone such as install carrier-blocked apps, power up your hardware, get features from the latest Android version, make incompatible app compatible and you will get features like Beats Audio from other smartphones and emulate exclusive features just like those on the motor X.
3. Blocking Of Ads In Any App: Sometimes Ads are frustrating and annoying but you can get rid of them by rooting your smartphone and use the AdFree, AdBlock Plus and Ad way to remove them.
4. Boost Your Phone Speed And Battery Life: You can boost your phone speed and battery life even without root but if you root, you will get more power to perform those task easily by using SetCPU to overclock your phone performance and underclock for better battery life. You can also use app like Greenify to hibernate or sleep those Apps you are not using particularly those Apps that runs on background.
5. Backup Your Phone For Seamless Transition: When you move out from a custom ROM to your stock ROM (original ROM), you will be able to backup your apps and settings first to make your life more easier. Normally, you can backup a few things like apps and data without rooting but when rooted, you will be able to backup more things like system apps and data as Titanium backup can do it when rooted.
6. Flash A Custom ROM: You might want to flash a new custom ROM into your smartphone to make your phone more beautiful or to upgrade from your original Android operating system to higher version. Yea! You need to get rooted before you can do that and when done, you will be able to enjoy more features from your phone such as better performance, battery life, faster charging, Wi-Fi settings on unsupported phone and lots more.
7. Tweaking The Dark Corner Of Your Android: You can do more when tweaking and there are many features you will be able to unleash on your Android only when you are rooted and some of the features especially by customising your keyboard layout, give yourself faster scrolling, improved multitasking, and extra themes especially with Pimp my ROM and with the help of XDA mini-app you will do that easily.
8. Flash A Custom Kernel: Some Android requires custom kernel which can be installed using a rooted device. The kernel allows your smartphone to communicate with your hardware which means, a custom kernel can give you better performance, battery life, faster battery charging, extra features like Wi-Fi tethering on unsupported phone and lots more. You can flash a custom kernel by using a Kernel manager app or manually.
9. Truly Own Your Phone: With the help of rooting, you will be able have full control over your smartphone and other third-party that are trying to restrict you from their Apps would get their app tweaked because you have power over your smartphone.
10. Bloatware Removal: Rooting your Android smartphone makes it possible and easy to remove Bloatwares and Application that are occupying your RAM and storage.
So, I hope you have seen some of the features rooting your Android smartphone gives you? There are still many features, If I skipped any of them let me know by using the comment box below.
Thanks for Reading Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.