Okechukwu Solomon April 24, 2017 Technology
SP Flash Tool: has the ability to bring back bricked smartphone to normal and it is mainly used for flashing or installing of stock ROM. If you have recently flashed a custom ROM and want to reverse back to your normal phone version, you should flash a stock ROM.
WHAT IS STOCK ROM?
FLASH OR INSTALL A STOCK ROM USING SMARTPHONE FLASH TOOL REQUIREMENTS
- Download the correct Stock ROM of your device.
- Download SP flash tool HERE
- MediaTek VCom USB drivers should also be installed on your computer.
- Make sure your device uses mediaTek chipset.
- Good USB cable and PC.
If your requirements is complete, just open flash_tool.exe as an administrator. You should then click on Download Tab and then click on scatter-loading button.
- Tap on "Download" tab
- Now, select the Scatter-loading file which will have file extension .txt in stock ROM folder.
- Check all options and click the download button. Then, power off your mobile phone and connect it to your PC using USB cable.
- Power off your device
- Press Volume Down or volume up key for your PC to detect your mobile phone and once the flashing is complete, a green ring will appear. As shown below;
- That's all. You can now disconnect your device from your PC and reboot to see your ROM.
With this method, you would be able to flash your Stock ROM which is the original version of your smartphone and if your stock ROM is corrupted, you can also use this method to flash a new stock ROM.
Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, make sure you HIT the share buttons belowIs This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.