Okechukwu Solomon April 07, 2017 Technology
It won’t be long now before Jamb profile registration / Jamb profile login / Jamb profile creation closes, if you haven’t created a profile yet pay attention to this article very well as we shall be showing you how to do this.
It was easier to register for Jamb before; with just a scratch card and few mouse clicks at a cyber café you are good to go. There is new way now to create jamb profile registration, the good thing it is completely free and you do not have to pay any extra charge unlike before.
Jamb Profile Registration – How to Create Jamb Profile
Creating a profile is highly imperative. You would require a profile to check your result and admission status. Follow the steps below carefully to create one. Make sure you do this on a computer and not on your mobile phone if you insist on using mobile phone download puffin browser for Android.
- Sign up for an e-mail verification by visiting the Jamb portal here, use an active e-mail account as important information will be sent to it.
- Fill all spaces as required. Enter you e-mail address, choose a secret question and an answer.
- Click on Verify e-mail.
- Log-in to your email address, be patient until you see an e-mail address confirmation from Jamb. If you cannot find it in your inbox, check the Spam folder.
- Open the mail and click on Click here to continue your Profile Creation
- Do not delete the e-mail as it contains a unique code you will be needing at the CBT centre.
- A new form opens where you are to fill your bio-data and personal information.
- Fill all information as required with the most accurate answers as possible, this is very important.
- Click on Sign Up. Your profile is now successfully created.
- Login to see your new Jamb profile.
That is how you go about a Jamb profile registration. After this, proceed to a bank and tell them you want to pay for Jamb – a sum of N5,500 is required for this. The bank gives you a PIN number after payment, go to the nearest CBT center afterwards and pay N700 to an account which will be given to you there.
When you’ve done the above, go back to the CBT center with the bank PIN number given to you earlier and the teller issued to you for the N700 to complete your registration.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.