You have options to choose from your preffered option depends on your need or choice. Now, the importance of these offers is that the 100% double data bonus can double any data you purchased while the 250% doubles your credit to call only Etisalat network (On-net) and 350% offer doubles your (off-net) calls which means, you can only use it to call all networks.
Meanwhile, 100% double data doubles from 50MB to 500MB data.Now, we have 100% double data bonus offer, 250% double offer and 350% double offers. Let's see how they works.
1. 100% Double Data Offer - It can be doubled from 50MB - 500MB. This means that, if you purchase any data along that range, you can double it. Assuming, I purchased 100MB, I will it to 200MB using 100% double data offer.
The doubled data valid for 7 days and can be used from 10:30PM-5:00AM daily. Meanwhile, the main data you purchased can be used at any time.
2. 350% Double Offer - This bonus can be activated from 100naira and above. It's designed for calling only Etisalat networks (on-net). The bonus only valid for 7 days. Amount below 100naira will definitely activate 250% bonus offer and gives you (off-net) calls at the rate of 50k/secs.
3. 250% Double Offer - This works on the recharge of only 100naira and above. The bonus valid for 7 days. When you double your credit to 250%, you will be able to call on-net and off-net calls as the credit will split 50-50 to call all networks and to call only Etisalat network. However, recharges less than 100naira will give you 150% bonus.
How To Get Etisalat 100% Double Data Offer, 250% Double Offer and 350% Double Offer
- It's easy and simple. Just migrate to Etisalat Easycliq Tariff plan by dialling *244*1#.
- Then, dial *545# and choose your preferred bonus offer from the options (250%, 100%, 350%).
- Now, your chosed offer would be activated successfully.
These Etisalat offers seems expensive, I mean the rate of the calls hmm, 40kobo/sec from your main account and 50kobo/sec from the bonus account. I think Etisalat should try reduce data and calls for us. Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.