Okechukwu Solomon May 29, 2017 Technology
You have options to choose from your preffered option depends on your need or choice. Now, the importance of these offers is that the 100% double data bonus can double any data you purchased while the 250% doubles your credit to call only Etisalat network (On-net) and 350% offer doubles your (off-net) calls which means, you can only use it to call all networks.
Meanwhile, 100% double data doubles from 50MB to 500MB data.Now, we have 100% double data bonus offer, 250% double offer and 350% double offers. Let's see how they works.
1. 100% Double Data Offer - It can be doubled from 50MB - 500MB. This means that, if you purchase any data along that range, you can double it. Assuming, I purchased 100MB, I will it to 200MB using 100% double data offer.
The doubled data valid for 7 days and can be used from 10:30PM-5:00AM daily. Meanwhile, the main data you purchased can be used at any time.
2. 350% Double Offer - This bonus can be activated from 100naira and above. It's designed for calling only Etisalat networks (on-net). The bonus only valid for 7 days. Amount below 100naira will definitely activate 250% bonus offer and gives you (off-net) calls at the rate of 50k/secs.
3. 250% Double Offer - This works on the recharge of only 100naira and above. The bonus valid for 7 days. When you double your credit to 250%, you will be able to call on-net and off-net calls as the credit will split 50-50 to call all networks and to call only Etisalat network. However, recharges less than 100naira will give you 150% bonus.
How To Get Etisalat 100% Double Data Offer, 250% Double Offer and 350% Double Offer
- It's easy and simple. Just migrate to Etisalat Easycliq Tariff plan by dialling *244*1#.
- Then, dial *545# and choose your preferred bonus offer from the options (250%, 100%, 350%).
- Now, your chosed offer would be activated successfully.
These Etisalat offers seems expensive, I mean the rate of the calls hmm, 40kobo/sec from your main account and 50kobo/sec from the bonus account. I think Etisalat should try reduce data and calls for us.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.