My Tecno Camon C8 can be for an example because whenever I charge it, it can take up to 6 hours charging without getting full but I later took some methods to fix it and some of the methods will be treated in this article and you should follow them with care to see the result like magic.
READ ALSO: How to make your Smartphone Battery Last Longer
HOW TO FIX SLOW CHARGING ON ANY SMARTPHONE (Android And IOS)
1. Replace The Charging Cable: This is one of the common problem of slow charging, the charger. Sometimes or in most circumstances, it is the smaller USB to USB link that has the fault. These links can lose their effectiveness after some time and can't give enough current to charge your phone or gadget. Not only that, the charging head and the charger itself can be the fault.
Solution: Change the MicroUSB to link. Buy another original one or from other devices. For the charging head and the charger itself, just buy an original charger for your phone because fake charger won't have the power to charge your phone fast.
2. Use Airplane Mode: This fix is very perfect. Try to use airplane mode when charging to stop all the things running on your phone that might be consuming your battery silently. However, activating Airplane Mode will stop you from making calls and speak to others through versatile system or web.
3. Stay Away From Phone While Charging: Pressing phone while charging puts a negative effect on your battery life. It's not beneficial to your device at all. It keeps your device under substantial load and make the device warm-up.
Solution: Make sure you close and end all your applications particularly GPS, Data, Wi-Fi and others that are running.
READ ALSO: How to Fix Overheating on Any Smartphone
4. Stay Away From Powerbanks: Tons of people charge their phone through Powerbanks and this keeps their phone battery under substantial load which will definitely spoil the battery. PC (personal computers) USB port are meant to use for transfer and exchange information not for charging because they don't have sufficient current to charge a phone.
See the output current of USB
Output Current of USB
USB 2.0 can give up to 500mAh
USB 3.0 can give up to 900mAh
At least, USB 3.0 (blue) port is better only if you don't have a charger adjacent and utilizing PC USB port.
5. Replace Your Battery: If your battery takes forever to full, changing the battery can also be an instant fix for it. Also, if you have been using your battery for up to 1 year and it gives 3hours to charge and under 5hours to release, you should try and change it or go for substitution.
READ ALSO: How to Clean Up Android Smartphone and Make it Faster
Nevertheless, you should keep in mind that the most important type of difference from the usual is for your gadget to charge for more than 4 hours despite everything it didn't get to 100% full charged.
So tell us if this Article was helpful to you and don't forget to share with your friends on social media.
Thanks For Reading. Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.