Okechukwu Solomon June 17, 2017 Technology
The service will feature the following:
» Fully Blocked mode allowing customers to Opt Out totally from receiving promotional messages via SMS and IVR.
» Partially Blocked mode allowing customers to filter service categories for promotional messages they wish to receive. Any category not selected is blocked.
The service is FREE and you can perform different DND activities via the MTN DND shortcodes (2442)
A customer will be able to perform the following DND activities via SMS :
View StatusActivate full blockingActivate partial blockingOpt out of DND
Simply text HELP to the short code 2442to find out more or visit the MTN dnd portal at : https://donotdisturb.mtnonline.com:8081/vasportal
HOW TO ACTIVATE MTN DND (DO NOT DISTURB)
text STOP to 2442 to stop your MTN line from receiving all SMS and IVR messages.
The following SMS keywords can be used to set your DND preference :
- ALLOW: To receive all SMS and IVR messages
- SMS 1: To receive Banking / Insurance/ Financial Products SMS
- SMS 2: To receive Real Estate SMS and IVR messages
- SMS 3: To receive Education SMS and IVR messages
- SMS 4: To receive Health SMS and IVR messages
- SMS 5: To receive Consumer goods & Automobiles SMS and IVR messages
- SMS 6: To receive Communication/Broadcasting/Entertainment/IT SMS and IVR messages
- SMS 7: To receive Tourism & Leisure SMS and IVR messages
- SMS 8: To receive Sport SMS and IVR messages
- SMS 9: To receive Religion SMS and IVR messages
- STATUS: To check your DND status
Just send any of those SMS keywords to 2442 on your MTN line.
HOW DO I CHECK MTN DND STATUS?
Text STATUS to 2442 if you want to check if DND has been enabled on your MTN line or not.
You can check out how to disable MTN DND service.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.