Okechukwu Solomon April 14, 2018 Technology
I have successfully posted how to Tweak or change MTK mobile phone IMEI but I noticed that is not everyone that has an MTK (mediaTek) phone so that's why I decided to also write about tweaking and changing IMEI on Non-MTK phones without PC as well.
Smartphones like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony and others are Non- MTK devices. The steps are very easy and simple.
How To Tweak Or Change Non-MTK Device IMEI Number
Before you proceed, your phone must be rooted and you can learn how to root your phone by From our Previous Post.
- Firstly, you will install Xposed Installer from HERE and IMEI changer from Google Playstore.
- Then launch your Xposed Installer and go to Framework and it will ask for root SuperUser Permission then grant it in order to complete it's mission.
- After that, tap on install/update and it will ask for a reboot and kindly allow it to reboot.
- Then after reboot, go to MODULES because that's where you will see your installed modules, we are looking for IMEI changer, just tick it and reboot it.
- After rebooting again, then go to your IMEI CHANGER application in your menu or app list. Your default IMEI will be written in Red color
READ ALSO: Benefits Of Rooting Your Android SmartphoneNOTE: Make sure you write down your DEFAULT IMEI in a safe place because it may be helpful in future if you want to revert to old Imei.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.