Okechukwu Solomon June 18, 2017 Technology
1. Simple: You can be the master of OOP concept in JAVA, as it is very easy to learn.
2. Secure: Virus free and flaw free systems are possible because of Java secure feature and public key encryption are the basis of authentication techniques.
3. Portable: There is no dependency aspects and it is architecturally neutral makes Java portable. ANSI C is the language used for Compiler in Java with a clean portability and POSIX subject.
4. Dynamic: Java is known as more impressive than C or C++ since it is created to fit in a changing environment. Java applications can bring comprehensive amount of run-time information that can be used to confirm and take care of accesses to things on run-time.
5. Multithreaded: With Java\'s multithreaded function it is possible to make applications that can do many projects at some point. This style function allows designers to make successfully operating exciting applications.
6. Architectural-neutra: Java compiler produces an architecture-neutral product information framework which makes the collected idea to be exe on many processer treats, with the use of Java play-back program.
7. Interpreted: Java byte idea is modified on the fly to regional program suggestions and is not saved anywhere. The development procedure is quicker and systematic since the connectionis a step-by-step and light-weight procedure.
8. Platform independent: In contrast with many other development \'languages\' such as C and C++, when Java is collected, it is not collected into program particular program, rather into program personal byte idea. This byte idea is provided over the web and considered by unique Device (JVM) on whatever program it is being run.
9. Distributed: Distributed environment like internet requires Java
10. High performance: Just in compilers, Java enables high performance help for higher performance
11. Object Oriented: Java is based on object model and can be easily extended and everything is an object.
History of Java:
James Gosling started the Java terminology venture in July 1991 for use in one of his many set-top box tasks. Which, originally called Oak after an oak shrub that was standing outside Gosling\'s office, also went by the name Green as well as up later being relabeled as Java, from a list of unique terms.
Sun launched the first community execution as Java 1.0 in 1995. It guaranteed Write Once, Run Anywhere(WORA), offering no-cost run-times on popular systems.
On 13 Nov 2006, Sun launched much of Java as 100 % free and 100 % free under the the GNU Common Public Certificate (GPL).
On 8 May 2007, Sun completed the process, making all of Java\'s primary rule 100 % free and open-source, aside from a small part of rule to which Sun did not hold the trademark.
Tools you will need:
For executing the illustrations mentioned in this guide, you will need a Pentium 200-MHz computer with at the least 64 MB of RAM (128 MB of RAM recommended).
You also will need the following softwares:
Linux system 7.1 or Microsoft windows xp/7/8 os.
Java JDK 8
Microsoft company Note pad or any other written text editor
You can learn Java by going through our Java tutorial to make your profession in this field.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.