Okechukwu Solomon June 13, 2017 Technology
So the best solution to stop all these unwanted features from your phone is by disabling the Apps that are causing this problems with the help of a third party app like system application manager and if your phone is rooted, you will be able to control, uninstall or delete those Apps instantly.
READ ALSO:How to Speed up Your Android Smartphone
Well, some of Android OS are not easy to be rooted such as 7.0 Nougat and Marshmallow. So you will have to make use of this tutorial below to disable those Apps instantly without rooting.
How To Uninstall Bloatware Apps On Any Android Smartphone
NOTE: Do not tamper with Apps like Gallery, calendar, playstore, dialer, camera, phone book, clock, map, google services, update manager e.t.c in order not to render your phone unresponsive. You can disable Apps like pre-installed games, third-party apps and others.
- First, go to Phone Settings on your Android device.
- Then tap on APPS and you will see all the lists of your Apps.
- Kindly tap on SHOW SYSTEM to show all your system apps or pre-installed apps.
- Then locate those Pre-installed Apps that are causing problems to your phone and Tap on the APP NAME.
- Then you will see disable, force stop or uninstall. Kindly tap on DISABLE to disable the app.
How To Re-Install Disabled BloatWare Apps
After you might have disable your applications and still think of recovering it back, just go the app you previously disabled and tap on ENABLE to enable it back.
READ ALSO:How to Fix Overheating on Any Android Device
So by now, your phone RAM will be able to work faster which means your phone performance and speed will increase and you will no longer experience hanging, slowliness and others.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.