Okechukwu Solomon January 06, 2018 Technology
In this tutorial, we will make use of MX player for Android to add subtitle to any movie. You can also use this method to add subtitle to any other video players. Let's go on!
How To Add Subtitle To A Movie On Your Android
- Firstly, launch or open your MX Player App and locate or open your video.
- Then, tap on the MENU dotted lines at the left upper side and tap on SUBTITLE.
- Tap on ONLINE SUBTITLE and finally, tap on SEARCH.
- You can switch on your data connection for it to search the subtitle for that video online and you should choose any best subtitle for your video.
It will be installed in the movie. So that's all.
- You should go to any website to download, the subtitle file e.g subscene.com, opensubtitles.org and moviesubtitles.org.,
- Search for the name of your video and download the subtitle file for that video which is always in .srt file extension.
- Now, after successful download. Go to your MX PLAYER or any video player and tap on SUBTITLE then, tap on OPEN.
- Locate the subtitle file you downloaded and select it to install on your video player.
Note: This methods requires different subtitle file for each video or movies. It has same similar method to other video player.
Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.