Okechukwu Solomon July 19, 2017 Information
How to Check Your WAEC Results Online:
- Get a WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.
- Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2015
- Select the Type of Examination:(May/June or Nov/Dec WASSCE)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check Your WAEC Results Offline:
In case you want to check your 2018 May/June WASSCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
NOTE: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only).
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.