Recently, Tecno rolled out the latest version marshmallow to all Camon C8 users and I believe many would have upgraded but lost their root access but definitely, this article will help easily in granting the phone root access using Pc. However, thanks to hovatek.
Recommended: How to Root Tecno Camon CX v7.0 NougatHow To Root Tecno Camon C8 running on Android 6 Marshmallow
- Install VCOM driver on your PC by clicking here and download SuperSU 2.66.zip by clicking here and copy the file to both your phone SD card and internal memory storage.
- Now, in order not to lose any file, you can download Clockwordmod (CMW) of Tecno Camon C8 by clicking here or TWRP for Tecno Camon C8 by clicking here (for only build C8-H352-A2-M-HiOS-20160425).
- Now, switch off your phone and use SP flash tool to flash the earlier CMW file you downloaded into your phone, using this guide and after that, boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Power button.
- In clockwordmod recovery, you use power button to select, volume button to scroll up and volume down button to scroll down.
- Then, scroll down to select "Install zip", choose zip from phone memory or SD card and locate that SuperSu.zip and select it.
- Select "YES" to confirm flashing, Wait till it completes flashing and after that, go back to menu and select "Reboot". (If CMW offers to fix a missing root, reply NO).
- After a successful reboot, your Tecno Camon C8 would have been rooted successfully, you can verify root using Root checker app.
Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.