Victor Aaron June 25, 2018 Technology
How to check your eligibility status for 9mobile easy credit.First, you need to confirm if you're eligible to borrow airtime on 9mobile.
How to Borrow Credit from 9Mobile Easy Credit Via USSD Code
- Dial *665*amount#, e.g *665*200# to borrow N200, OR How to Borrow Credit from 9Mobile Easy Credit Via USSD Code Dial *665*amount#, e.g *665*200# to borrow N200, OR Text “Amount” to 665, e.g Text 100 to 665 to borrow N100.
- read also:9MOBILE: Data Plans, Subscription Codes and Price
- Text “Amount” to 665, e.g Text 100 to 665 to borrow N100.or
- Text Amount to 665 E.g 200 to 665 to borrow N200 Note that 15% of any amount you borrow will be deducted as service charge, which means if you borrow N200, you will receive N170 and if you borrow N100, you will receive N85. Below are the list of amount you can borrow on 9mobile easy credit.
- 1,000 You have no cause to worry about, when you run out of airtime on your 9mobile line, simply dial the USSD code to borrow airtime and pay later.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.