Okechukwu Solomon June 25, 2018 Bank
Have you ever been in situations where you need to send your account number to a friend or relation? Such circumstances could need urgency and no error because you don’t want to give them a wrong Ecobank Nuban account number.
You will be able to check your ecobank account number anywhere you are as far as you are with your mobile phone that can send and receive message (SMS). you will be able to do this by using Ecobank universal SMS shortcode.
Recommended: How to Check Your BVN for All Nigerian Banks
Things You Need To Know:
- You do not need an internet connection.
- You can use any mobile device or phone that can send and receive messages (SMSs).
- No charges are applied (Total free).
- It works perfectly on all network in Nigeria (Airtel, Glo, 9Mobile, MTN etc).
How To Check Ecobank Account Number with Phone Via SMS For Airtel, Glo, 9Mobile, MTN etc
- Send an SMS NUBAN 080******** to 0806ECOBANK Or (08063262265)
- This should be done using the phone number you opened the bank account with.
- Replace 080******** with your phone number
For example, text NUBAN to 08063262265, you will receive a message showing your account number.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.