winnercoz December 01, 2018 Facebook
It does not matter which device you are using either Smartphone (ex. Android, iPhone) or PC. Facebook is a very user-privacy-friendly social networking site and you can use features of Facebook to easily keep your friend list and privacy secret.
Just follow the step-by-step guide to complete your privacy setup. You will be able to not only hide your friends but also I will show you a method to keep your profile limited to even mutual friends.
Reasons to Hide Facebook Friend List [Why it is Necessary?]Some people do not want to hide their Facebook friend list, but some people want to do it. Every Facebook user has their own view in controlling their Facebook account.
Maybe they are trying to give security to family members or friends so that no other Facebook users can talk with them and can see what they’ve written on their wall.
(Key Factor)- If you are feeling uncomfortable to share your friend list on Facebook with Public or other friends, then Facebook provides us an opportunity to hide Facebook friends list from others.
How to Hide Facebook Friend List on PC?
- Step-1 At first, login to your Facebook account and then go to your Facebook profile page.
- Step-2 Then, there you will see Friends option, just click on it. It opens the list of your all Facebook friends.
- Step-3 Then click on the Manage bottom which looks like a pencil.
- Step-4 After clicking on manage bottom, you will Edit privacy option. Click on it and it opens a new popup box where you can find different privacy options.
- Step-5 After clicking on the edit privacy, you will see Friend List option at the top position, and on the right side, you will find a Public option. Then click on it, and you will see a drop-down menu. From there just select the Only me option and click on it. At last click on done bottom to save the new settings.
- Step-1 At first, open your mobile internet browser to reach m.facebook.com so that you can login. Then insert your email address and password and click on log in.
- Step-2 After the successful log in to Facebook, go to your Facebook profile page and here you will see Friends option; just click on it.
- Step-3 After that here you will see the public option which means your Facebook friend list is visible to everybody. So click on the public option to hide your friend list and then click on more to view more options.
Just see the video below to do this easily
Watch This Video Below⇓
**Note: We will also discuss on how to hide friend list on Facebook using android phone.
So if you want to make your Facebook friends list private then follow the process step-by-step given below.
Hide Facebook Friends List in Mobile
So this is how you can easily hide Facebook friends list from your family and friends and now no user can see your friend list.
What to Do Next after Hiding Friend List?
There is nothing left to do more about this. Once you have done these all steps, just sit back and enjoy.
If a new friend send you friend request and you accept it, he now will not be able to clone your friend list.
He will not be able to view anyone unless they are friend of each other and the names are visible on friend list will be Mutual Friends.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.