Unknown August 20, 2017 Technology
Recording your phone’s screen will be helpful whenever you want to make a video of a game you’re playing, teaching someone how perform a task on their phone, or record a video of something strange your phone is doing.
There are many apps for recording your screen on Android, but in this topic I will be using A-Z Screen Recorder. This app does not require root,it has no limit on recording length, doesn’t add watermarks, and it’s ad-free. Not a bad deal. Once you’ve downloaded it,
Features of AZ Screen Recorder:
- Overlay Front Camera: you can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
- Magic Button: a button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
- Countdown Timer: is there something you have to prepare before recording ? Don't worry, the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.
- Draw on Screen: this unique feature is huge when making a tutorial. You can emphasize, draw a symbol or mark something with any chosen colour directly on your screen.
- Trim Videos: the screencast can be long and contains unnecessary information, you can trim the parts you don't want to make your videos even more impressive.
HOW TO RECORD YOUR SMARTPHONE’S SCREEN NO-ROOT
- First, Download Az Screen Recorder
- Launch the A-Z Screen Recorder app from your app drawer.
- You’ll see an overlay bubble floating at the right side of your screen.
- Tap on it and it will display 5 icons, the gear icon to configure the video recording, settings including recording resolution, frame rate, and bit rate. When you’re done, press Back to return to the home screen.
- Open the app you to record or navigate to the screen you want to record.
- Tap the red bubble camera shutter icon in the A-Z overlay.
- You will be prompted with the below image
- The video will begin recording. Use your phone like normal until you’re ready to stop recording.
- When you’re finished, pull down the notification slide. In the A-Z notification you can either pause or stop recording.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.