Victor Aaron August 19, 2017 Technology
Are you worried that you were permanently deleted some files accidentally from your computer? You are not only one, it happens with all of us maximum times but if you know the right process that how to recover permanently deleted files then it will help you all the time whenever you do the same mistake. We know it very well that most of the people are using the Shift+Delete function to securely delete files but sometimes this function make a headache. So that, now we will discuss, how to overcome from this problem. That’s mean you can easily recover your deleted files which are deleted from your computer. So nothing to worry just read it carefully and follow these steps one by one perfectly, then you will get recently deleted all files in your PC Windows XP or Windows 7/8/10.
READ ALSO:How to Apply For Google Adsense 2017
To recover your deleted files follow these steps which are showing below.
- Step-1 At first download Recuva software (Recuva is a file recovering application. Recuva will help you to discover deleted files on your computer). You can also download the Recuva software here.
- Step-2 After completed the application install it on your computer perfectly.
- Step-3 After installation click on the Recuva application icon which has created on your computer desktop. And click on the next bottom.
- Step-4 Then a new window will come. Here you can select which type of files you want to find your deleted files but in case if you can’t remember which type of files deleted then just select all files and after that click on next bottom.
- step 5
- Step-6 Then just click on start bottom or you can give tick mark on Enable Deep Scan before clicking the start bottom.
- Step-7 After finishing the search you will see your deleted files in the box. Then simply give tick mark which you want to recover and then click on recover bottom.
After click on the next bottom you will see a new screen come in front of you. Here you can select an exact location where were the files but if you can’t determine, just click on the “I’m not sure”. This option will help you find out your deleted files from any directory.
Note: If you enable the deep scan option it will take more time to process.
This how you can recover permanently deleted files in your computer. So, if you again face the same problem, don’t worry it will help you continuously.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.