Victor Aaron August 25, 2017 Technology
Whatsapp is one of the most used chatting app in the world but it lacks some features which users have been clamoring for. There are still some things users find difficult to do on the app of which one is how to send android applications using the platform. Sending of android applications is not allowed on the app and can’t be done. I’m sure that there would have been times you would need an app or just a file like a template for example to send to another user. Withthis post I’ll be showing you how to send android applications on whatsapp with some little easy steps. After going through this post you’d find how easy it is to transfer apps to friends
- >Locate your File manager
- Search for the apk file of the app/game you want to send
- Rename the apk file, by changing the *apk* format to *doc* or *txt*
- long press that file then click share then via whatsapp
- HOW TO INSTALL IT
- download the app/game normally like you do to other apps.
- o to file manager
- go to WhatsApp folder>>mediadocuments
- rename that app/game to its normal format i.e change *doc* or *txt* to *apk* As
eg: If you want to send *ViberTechs.apk* youd change it to *ViberTechs.doc* or *ViberTechs.txt* then send
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.