Victor Aaron August 15, 2017 Technology
Read Also:How to get friendly chrome touch on your Microsoft surface
How To Block Certain Websites In Chrome Using Simple MethodThe method is simple and straight and you just need to use one manual setting in your browser and then enter the website that you want to block and that’s it you are done with it. So the guide is explained step by step below.
read Also:How to use chrome to view a web page offline on Android 2017
Steps To Block a Website in Chrome:
- Blocking a website is really easy through the Chrome browser and eventually there are numerous ways out inside this browser to block any website. One super easy way to do so is to use any extension for this functioning. There are plenty of website blocking extensions available for the Chrome browser! The Another way is to manually block website through the Chrome settings and preferences. The manual method is better and it actually provides full security about its working!
- So let’s take on this method to block websites manually on the Google Chrome. First of all, go to the Menu of the chrome browser using the Three dots button. Inside the menu select Settings option and then Advanced Settings.
- On the Advanced Settings panel check in to the Change Proxy Settings which will be there under the Network option. This will pop up the another screen named Windows Internet Properties wiwind.
- Select the Privacy panel on this screen and then select the Sites button placed under it. Through there now you can easily add the URL of any site that you wish to block. Simply fill the URL for the site and then close the panel. Just restart the Chrome Browser to take effect for the above settings.
- Repeat the above step to add as many sites as you wish to the blocklist and the chrome will over your orders. You will never see those blocked sites appearing inside the chrome.
- To revert the process and unblock the sites simply check into the same screen through the above steps from where you added the websites for blocking. And after that view, the blocked sites from the options, edit the restrictions over the sites easily then.
Finally Google lunch in-built ads blocker on chrome browser So above guide was all about How To Block a Website in Chrome. As through the below article your have eventually got to know that how easy it is to block the websites on the Chrome browser. We hope that you liked this article, if you liked it then please try to take some time and share your valuable opinions regarding it. To share the opinions you can log on to the comments section below! And let us know the issue that you faced as techviral team will be always there you to
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.