Okechukwu Solomon September 02, 2017 Technology
Most of the pop-up ads you see on your Android Smartphone are been displayed by an Application Or Games you installed on your Android or iPhone Devices. In this Article, We will be using an Application called NoRoot Firewall.
Recommended: how to remove ads from android AppsWith this Application you will be able to choose which apps and games will be granted the permission to Connect to the Internet or use your mobile data. You can set firewall to mobile network and Wi-Fi network using the application.
How to Block Ads on Android without Root
- First, you have to Download NoRoot Firewall
- Enable Installation of Apps From Unknown Source
- Install NoRoot Firewall
- Launch the Application
- Click OK to for the App to Create VPN
- Click on the Service Bar icon on the upper right side
- Click on Block All Connections
- Now scroll Down and Unblock the Apps you want to Grant Connection Access. Like Chrome Browser. After Unblocking the Apps Exit the Application.
NOTE: you don't have to block your Browsers because without Internet Connections, you can't browse. I recommend you block games and apps that doesn't require internet connection before they work. Apps like Photo Editor.
Recommended: Best Android Launchers without AdsSo by doing this you will no be seeing any type of Ads in your Android or iPhone Devices, both Pop-up ads, In-app ads and Notification ads
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.