Okechukwu Solomon August 20, 2017 Technology
Features of the New Update
- Split-screen mode which allows you to use two applications or windows on your smartphone screen side-by-side (or stacked) at the same time.
- Optimized battery usage.
- New pull-down shortcuts and toggles.
- Other new features included in Android 7.0 Nougat.
- And lots more.
How to Upgrade Infinix Note 3 to v7.0 NougatYou can now upgrade your Infinix Note 3 to the latest v7.0 Nougat over-the-air (OTA), that is by downloading the update package with your smartphone and applying the update in system settings.
- Make sure You Smartphone is not Rooted
- Go to your smartphone’s "settings".
- Click on "About phone".
- Select "System update" .
- Make sure your data connection is on and let the phone search for the Nougat update.
- When the update is seen, tick the Wi-Fi only checkbox if you want the download to be carried out only over a Wi-Fi network, and untick it if you’re planning to use a mobile network to carry out the download.
- When the update package has been downloaded, make sure your battery is at least 90% charged and then click on update.
- The phone will boot to recovery mode, apply the update and then reboot into the new Nougat OS.
If you are having trouble upgrading your infinix Note 3 or you usually got an error message saying "cache not enough, insert external SD card to download" see how to fix it HERE
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.