Okechukwu Solomon August 31, 2017 guestpost
Generally, Li-Fi makes use of typical LED (light emitting diodes) light bulbs to allow data move and it brags speeds of equal to 224 gigabits per second.
Li-Fi is a technology just like Wi-Fi and it states that it is 100 times quicker than standard Wi-Fi. Li-Fi is high pace bi-directional system and mobile communication of data by means of light. Li-Fi consists of manifold light bulbs that shape a wireless network. The technology presents a considerably the same user experience to Wi-Fi except for by dint of the light range. There are a lot of specific features that makes Li-Fi technology unique in the field.
Let’s take a look at the specific features of Li-Fi technology:
- Many Benefits: Li-Fi features are many and these features make the technology different from other network choices. Some of the most notable features of Li-FI technology include capacity, competence, energy effectiveness, protection and security of a wireless system, etc. The technology generally comes with many key benefits over Wi-Fi. However, it is naturally a balancing and corresponding technology.
- Modulate Intensity Of Light: One of the great features of the Li-Fi is that it modulates the intensity of light. If the intensity if light is high, it can make a bad effect on human eyes. Li-Fi lets data to broadcast by adjusting the intensity of light. The modulation of light is performed in a way that is not detectable to the human eye.
- Runs on Visible Light: Another notable feature of LI-Fi is that it runs on visible light. Li-Fi and Wi-Fi are alike in nature and both the technology sends data electromagnetically. Li-Fi works on visible light while Wi-Fi bring into play radio waves. Have you ever imagined that light can help you to connect to the internet? With the LI-FI, you can connect to the internet by using the lights that illumine your homes, offices, cars or vehicles and even streets. You can connect to the data and meet your rising demand for data connectivity.
- Work Indoors and Outdoors: Li-Fi is a podium or technology that will broaden the potentials of wireless communications. The best feature of Li-Fi is that it can function indoors and outdoors. Li-Fi offers high velocity, impenetrable and consistent networks. Li-Fi is a type of Optical Wireless Communications (OWC) which usually consists of infra-red and ultra-violet communications along with visible light.
- Efficiency: Efficiency is another feature that makes Li-Fi a top choice in the field. LED lights are broadly competent, and useful. Li-Fi gives these lights another use, that is, connectivity.
Author Bio:I am Jessie O. Smith, I can prepare excellent contents for the inbound marketing blog and also working with Custom Easy Writing Service as a bussiness writer. It is passionately helping out the students with their excellence and ability. Also contribute as a freelance writer for different blogs. Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.