Okechukwu Solomon January 16, 2018 Facebook
On Instagram, if someone starts following you, only he/she will be able to get your updates in his/her news feed. If you would also like to connect with the person, then you have to follow him/her back manually.
Recommended: How to get 50,000 Instagram followers 6It would be a very difficult task to find and follow your Facebook friends one after the other on Instagram especially when your friend list is very large (say above 1k). But, Instagram has introduced a feature that can help you to find your Facebook friends quickly and lets you follow them all at once. I will show you how to do this below.
How to follow all Facebook friends on Instagram at onceFirst you have to link together your Instagram account with Facebook by allowing its app permission. Then Instagram will fetch your friends list data and show you the list of people to follow.
- Open Instagram app and go to your profile (by tapping the user avatar at the bottom of the screen).
- Now click the menu button (three dots at the top-right corner).
- Under Follow People section, click Facebook Friends option.
- Now sign in to your Facebook account and allow an app permission when prompted. [This is an additional step if you haven't connected your Insta account with FB].
- After this, Instagram will fetch your friends list data. Just tap Follow button next to each friend you want to connect.
- Alternatively, tap the Follow all button to follow all your friends on Instagram at once.
Recommended: How to Download Instagram Videos on Android and iOSInstagram is more fun when you connect with other people. Following your Facebook friends is one of the easiest way to increase your followers because they will also follow you back. So have fun on this amazing photo-sharing platform.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.