There are a number of methods by which you can increase likes on your Facebook photos, which includes both ethical and non-ethical ways. For example, you can use third-party services like Facebook auto likers. You might have seen many people updating the same profile picture again without losing its likes and comments. You want to know how they did it that's why you're reading this.
READ ALSO: How to Stop Facebook Email Notifications
How to change same profile picture againIf you wants to update your previous profile picture again, you can do so without uploading it second time. Another good thing is that, you won't lose any likes and comments. Here's a step-by-step guide -
- First, login to your Facebook account and go to your profile.
- Now click the Photos option below cover photo.
- Next, move to the Albums tab and then open Profile picture album. Where all your recent and previous DPs are saved automatically.
- Now go over the photo you want to make your new profile picture.
- After this, tap the edit (or pencil) icon.
- From the drop-down menu, click Make profile picture option and that's it.
READ ALSO: How to Update Blank Status on Facebook
Advantages of changing same profile picture again:There are several benefits of changing same profile picture again. Below I had listed few of them -
- Boost organic reach: As you will change the profile picture, it will be pushed back in all your friend's news feed, thus boosting its organic reach.
- It will look like as if you have uploaded a new photo i.e., post time will be updated.
- The Changed profile picture will appear at the top of your timeline.
- You won't lose any like and comments on your profile picture.
You might have noticed that your posts reach is usually less as compared to the number of people you have in your friend list. It all depends on how Facebook arrange your posts in your friend's news feed and there are several other factors which affects organic reach.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.