Okechukwu Solomon September 07, 2017 Technology
This mostly happen due to so many reasons e.g recent app updates, Google app update or third party installation.So long you are using an Android device, Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Xiaomi etc, you may experience this error and here is a simple fix below;
How to Fix System UI has stopped Error:There are many way of fixing this error message but in most cases, the first method is recorded because it has helped fix
- Restart Your Device: with a simple restart, the error is fixed without the need for any other solution. So before you go ahead with any solution try out to see if the Error still persists and based on that you can go ahead with the other solutions mentioned below.
- Uninstall Google Update:Go to Settings –> then tap on Application Manager or App -> search for Google App and tap on it -> now tap on Uninstall updates option to stop the updates. Restart your Android device and check if the Error is fixed or not.
1. Navigate to your device Settings,
2. Select Applications, tap on Menu,
3. Select Show system application in pull-down menu;
4. Then find System Interface among all applications. In Memory section perform clearing all data and cache.
Restart your device and everything should be back to normal Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.