Okechukwu Solomon January 16, 2018 Facebook
But if you look at some Facebook profile like Mark Zuckerberg, you'll find that only his posts are visible there and you cannot post or share things on his timeline.
You might have hundreds of friends on Facebook and it's really annoying when someone post things on your timeline that you don't want to share with other people. Here's how to stop them from doing this.
How to Stop people from posting on your timelineThere are two methods that you can use. Either you can change your timeline privacy settings or block/unfriend the particular person from your account. Below I had explained both these methods.
Method 1. Change privacy settings:
Facebook has provided a privacy feature which let you stop all your friends from posting on your timeline. If you want to enable it, simply follow these steps -
- First, login to your Facebook account and click the drop-down arrow icon at the top-right corner of the page (same button from where you logout the account)
- From the drop-down menu, click Settings option.
- Now move to Timeline and Tagging tab.
- Under Who can add things to my timeline? section, click edit link next to Who can post on your timeline? option.
- Now, change the audience from Friends to Only me and that's it.
Method 2. Block or unfriend the person
Previously, we discussed How to block someone from commenting on your Facebook post so if you want to block a particular person from posting annoying things on your timeline, the only way is to block or unfriend him or her. Here's how to unfriend them -
- Go to the person's profile and click Friends button.
- Now tap Unfriend option from the menu list and you are done. You can also block the person to stop all communications.
If you want to get more like and comments on your Facebook profile, I recommend using Friends or Friends of Friends privacy option but if you don't have anything to hide you can use Public.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.