So if you were automatically added to a Facebook group by your friend and you are receiving anyoying push notifications messages from the group. Today I will tutor you on how to leave the group and stop someone from adding you to Facebook groups.
How to Stop People from Adding You to Facebook Group:
1. Leave the Facebook groupIn this method, you've to leave the each group manually. Fortunately, Facebook has added a new feature which let you stop people from adding you to the group again even after leaving it. Simply follow these steps -
- First of all, login to your Facebook account and open the group you want to leave.
- Now click "Joined" button in front of the cover photo.
- From the drop-down menu, tap "Leave group" option.
- Now a pop up box will appear. Tick mark "Prevent other members from adding you back to this group" option.
- Finally tap "Leave group" button one more time and that's it.
2. Block or unfriend the person
Some people are too annoying that they may add in other similar groups. Well If you don't want any person to add you in any type of group, the only way is to block or unfriend him. Here's how to unfriend them -
First go to the person's profile and click "Friends" button. Now tap "Unfriend" option from the menu list. You can also block the person to stop all communications.
Apart from this, if the person is your close friend, you can tell him directly that you aren't interested in any group at all. Please kindly stop adding me. Additional, you can post a new status on your timeline so that other people will also be alarmed.
Facebook should make little changes in their group privacy settings. People should be asked to approve the join request as like it is in case of page invite so that interested people will join only. It will be a more friendly and spam free environment than. Secondly, there should be an option to block people particularly from adding you to unknown groups. I just hope that Facebook will add these features soon.
That's all you need to know on how to leave any Facebook group and also stop people from adding you to Facebook group. So what do you think about this article. Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.