winnercoz December 06, 2018 Airtel
Here today we are going to educate you in so many ways you need to know about airtel and its data bundle. Airtel has the most cheap data compared to others, in the aspects of social media they are the best.
Below we will be discussing all airtel data bundle prices, subscription codes and checking of data balance.
Data Balance And Subscription Code For Any Airtel Normal Data Plan
Airtel has several categories, including the daily, weekly and monthly bundles. The subscription codes are as follows:
- Daily –
- 3 Days –
- 25MB, 5MB/day, 5 days bundle
- 7 days Weekly –
To check your Airtel data balance on any of these plans simply dial *123*10# or *141*7#
Check Data Balance For Airtel Android Bundles
All the plans are for one month these are the subscription codes:
- Dial *496# to get 1.5GB for 30 days at N1000
- Dial *437# to get 3.5GB for 30 days at N2000
- Dial *437*1# to get 5GB for 30 days at N2,500
- Dial *438# to get 7GB for 30 days at N3,500
- Dial *452# to get 12GB for 30 days at N5,000
- Dial *460# to get 24GB for 30 days at N8,000
To check your Airtel data balance for your Android plans, simply dial *223#. But if you want to get the data balance plus expiry date, dial *140#. You would receive an SMS with the information you need.
Airtel Blackberry Plans - Check Data Balance And Subscription Codes
- Note: that BB10 devices are different from the normal, classic Blackberry devices. However, no matter which Blackberry plan you subscribe to, there are two ways to check your airtel data balance:
- Blackberry Complete/absolute – *123*175#
- Blackberry normal data plan – *123*9#
Airtel social media Plan Data Balance
The social media bundle was introduced to give Airtel subscribers unlimited access to social media sites like WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook.
You can subscribe to the weekly or monthly bundle.
To check your Airtel social media data balance simply dial *990*0#
Airtel WhatsApp Plan - Subscription Code And Checking Data Balance
This plan is just for WhatsApp alone. If you want to subscribe to it, just dial *948#.
It would give you access to WhatsApp for 1 months at N100.
To check data balance on this plan, simply dial *885*0#
Airtel Operamini Social Plan Data Balance
With the Airtel Opera Mini social bundle, you get to browse Whatsapp, Facebook and Operamini for 1 month, with 1GB at N300.
To check your Airtel data balance for the Opera mini social bundle, simply dial *141*7#
Those are the codes for checking different data packages on the Airtel network. However, the code *140# should be sufficient to check any Airtel data balance.
If that does not work for one reason or the other, then you can try the individual USSD codes to check your Airtel data balance.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.