Okechukwu Solomon October 02, 2017 Facebook
Facebook allows you to send only 1000 friend requests limit, when exceeded you have to Cancel sent friend requests before you send new ones. I have listed below 7 ethical way to get more friend requests on Facebook to increase your post likes and comments.
Ways to get more friend requests on Facebook1. Link to your website: If you are a website or blog owner, you can link it with your Facebook profile. If you're getting decent traffic, this method will perform very well. Either you can directly add your profile link in an anchor text or you can use Facebook follow plugin (which is particularly to get followers).
I recommend using them on about/contact page and below post content in "about the author" section. If your readers will find interest in your articles, they will look for the way to connect with you and Facebook is undoubtedly the best medium.
Make sure to add a call to action note while linking to your Facebook profile. For example, you can write "add me on Facebook", "Connect with me" or "Follow me" in the anchor text. These call to actions will drive more people to your profile and thus, you'll get more friend requests.
2. Index your profile in search engines: Good thing about Facebook is that, it index profiles in search engines the same way pages are indexed. Among all search engines, Google has a great potential to drive huge traffic.
Each time, when someone search for person's name on Google, it will first show the social media results. In the same way, there may be thousands of people searching your name on Google. Tell me how it would be if all of them will visit your Facebook profile.
If you want know if your Facebook profile is indexed, open Google homepage and search for your first and last name and add "Facebook" keyword after it. Alternatively, you can search your profile link. If your profile is there on first, second or third results page, this means that it's already indexed. But, if you didn't find it, you've to index your Facebook profile manually.
3. Make your profile visible to everyone: If you want to get maximum number of friend requests, your profile should be visible to everyone and everywhere. Don't limit who can send you friend requests or follow you.
Login to your Facebook account and click the drop-down arrow icon at the top-right corner of the page (same button from where you logout the account). Now click "Settings" option from the menu list and move to "Privacy" tab. Now under "Who can contact me?" section, make sure that "Who can send you friend requests?" option is set to "Everyone".
From the same page, you can change the visibility privacy for the people who you want to see your profile in Facebook search when they'll search your mobile number or email address. Make sure that they are also set to "Everyone". Remember that, the more people reach your profile, the more friend requests you'll get.
4. Link with your other social accounts: If you've a huge fan base on other social sites like on Twitter, Instagram and Google+, you can link your Facebook profile with them so that other people who are not friend with you can send you friend requests.
Make sure to add your profile link or username in about section. You can also add it in photo caption and comment. Apart from this, create a professional looking cover photo and add all your social profile links in it.
READ ALSO: How to Stop Facebook Email Notifications5. Give a professional touch to your profile: The more professional you profile looks, the more friend requests you'll receive. It's not very hard to give a professional touch to your Facebook profile as it sounds.
You just have to fill your about section completely, clean up your Facebook timeline, get custom username and don't share useless posts., you can read my previous article on how to give your Facebook profile a professional look.
6. Join add me groups: This might sound weird but it can drive huge friend requests in a very short period of time. There are hundreds of "add me" groups on Facebook where people add each other. Simply search them on Facebook and join up to 10 groups with more than 20k+ members.
Now wait until your join request is approved by admin and then post a status on all groups with a note as "Add me". Do this for few days and you'll start getting new friend requests instantly.
NOTE: No doubt, females get more friend requests as compared to the males. If you're using your duplicate account, you can change its gender to female and upload some cute girl photos. You'll definitely find some boost up in your friend requests.
7. Like and comment on facebook post If you like and comment on other people's Facebook posts you will be listed in the people that reacted and will also notify people that previously commented on the post that you just commented on the same post.
This will also fetch you a good number of likes. If you want to find recent posts from your friends to like and comment on. Go to your Facebook "Menu" and click on "Most Recent"
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.