Okechukwu Solomon January 05, 2019 FCMB BANK
With FCMB Mobile Banking you can transfer money to other banks in Nigeria, buy airtime directly from your bank anytime, and pay bills using your mobile phone with out going to the bank and stand in the queue.
- You must open an account with FCMB
- An Android, iPhone or GPRS enabled Smartphone
- Your ATM card and Details.
How To Activate Fcmb Mobile Banking
- Download FCMB Mobile banking application from Google Playstore for android users or Appstore for iOS users.
- Install the Application and launch it After installation
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details.
- Click Submit when you are done
How to Register for Fcmb Online BankingFcmb online banking requires a gprs or Internet connection and not mobile application. Just visit https://ibank.fcmb.com/Individual-Banking.aspx on your browser.
Click on Register and fill out the form with the appropriate information or details required and click on submit.
That's all you need to know on how to activate and start using fcmb mobile banking and Internet banking on your smartphone to carry out many transactions. Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.