winnercoz January 05, 2019 Fidelity Bank
For all Fidelity Bank Customer that are Having one or two questions to ask, the Fidelity Bank customer Service is always available for Your Questions.
Issues Solved by Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number and Live Chat
- Information on Fidelity Bank products and services.
- Account balance enquiry
- Card transaction issues
- ATM card block request
- Online banking enquiries
- Online banking password reset
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Dormant account reactivation
- Account reactivation
- General Account issues
- Cheque book request
- Statement of account request
- All complaints spanning across all Bank products and services.
- Cross-sell various products and services to select customers.
- Mystery shopping exercises on request.
- Escalate issues unresolved on first contact to the relevant units (TSD, E-Banking, IS Control etc.)
- Daily calls to PoS merchants to check on machine status and reasons for low usage (issues escalated to E-Banking for follow-up).
Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number Lines – 24/7 Availability
If there is any need that you have speak to Fidelity Bank customer care on phone,They are Always available to speak with you. Dial any of the numbers below. Make sure you have enough airtime on your phone if your compliant is going to be long. lines are available 24/7.
- You can reach them on 01-448-5252; you can also chat with them on WhatsApp by adding up this number – +2349030005252.
Fidelity Bank Nigeria Live Chat – 24/7 Availability
If you are the online kind of person then this option is for you. It is actually economical to contact them online instead of making calls to them.
- If you are on Twitter, direct all complaints to their Twitter handle @fidelitybankplc.
- On Facebook, Drop comments on message to Fidelity Bank Plc Page.
- For email complaints, send all enquiries to email@example.com.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.