Okechukwu Solomon January 03, 2018
Moneygram is one of the safest way to transfer money between two accounts in different location around the globe. You can send or receive funds via MoneyGram from any part of the world.
How to Track Moneygram Transfer as a RecieverIf you are a receiver, the sender should have given you the reference number of the transaction. This will enable you to see the status of the transfer without being registered with MoneyGram.
- First, visit https://secure.moneygram.com/track
- On the page, enter your reference or authorization number, your last name and all the required required fields.
- Click on the TRACK button below.
- The next page would display the status of your transaction if you have provided the right information needed.
How to Track MoneyGram Transfer as a Sender
- Visit MoneyGram Official Website Login Page
- Login with your user details
- Find the transaction history for your account under Recent Activity for any MoneyGram money transfer that you have already sent through the system.
- You can easily do this by looking up the date on which the transfer was made, followed by the name of the recipient.
- Click on the name if found, and you will be able to view the unique transaction history screen corresponding to that person.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.