Victor Aaron June 25, 2018 Bank
Because with the mobile banking app you can buy AirtimeFrom your bank account and you can also Transfer funds with it so many other things that can be done with it like paying of bills and checking of recent transactions records and accounts Balance.
How To Register And Activate Your Access Bank Mobile Banking App
- Goto your mobile phone’s App store, if you’re using a BlackBerry, Android or an Apple device and search for the keyword “Accessmobile”. Download and install the App on your phone.
- Launch the App
- At the buttom of the App, you’d see a sign up button, click on it.
- Enter your Account number in the field provided and click on continue.
- An authentication code would be sent to you through the phone number or email you used in opening your bank account.
- Enter your account number again and the authentication code in the space provided on the next page and click on continue.
- On the next page, input the required details including a unique username and your password that you would use to login subsequently.
- After you must have successfully completed your registration you’ll be taken back to the login page.
How To Check Your Account Balance
- Login with the Username and password that you created when registering.
- Once you’re logged into the mobile app, your account balance would appear immediately.
- If you however want to check your last ten transaction details click on any of your bank account, simply select it right below your account balance.
How To Change Your Password Or Pin
- Login to your account with your username and password.
- Click on the Menu Button.
- Select Settings from the list of options.
- Click on either change password or change pin, anyone you wish to change at the moment.
- Input your old pin or password.
- Enter your new preferred password or pin.
- Click on submit.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.