Victor Aaron February 13, 2018 Bank
Transactions That You Can Be Performed With Diamond Mobile Banking
- Funds Transfer within and outside Diamond Bank
- Airtime Top-up and Bill payments
- Switch on/off Debit cards
- Credit card repayments
- Diamond Money Transfer
- Account statement request
- and lot’s more..
How To Register And Activate Diamond Mobile Banking App On Your Phone
- Step 1: Download and install the Diamond Mobile App here first.
- Step 2: Open the App and select Register
- Step 3: Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Step 4: Activate Your Account on the App by following the 3 short steps below:
- Enter your diamond online user ID or 16-Digit debit card number and any of your account numbers. A 4-digit registration code will be generated and sent to your registered phone number as an SMS (if you used the debit card number, you user Id will also be sent in the same SMS).
- Enter the diamond online user ID and/or registration code and select submit.
- Choose a password – not less than 6 characters and reconfirm it; choose a 4-digit PIN for transactions, reconfirm the PIN and select confirm.
NOTEOnce you have successfully completed registration, you are ready to bank with ease.
How to Log In on Diamond Bank mobile banking App
- Step 1: Select login
- Step 2: Input your Diamond online user ID and your password and click submit.
How To Sign In Using The Touch ID Feature
This feature is currently only available for IOS phones users where you use your finger print to log in.
- Setup the Touch ID sensor on your iOS device by either tapping or swiping each of your fingers over the fingerprint scanner until your fingerprints have been captured and stored.
- Download or upgrade to the latest version of the Diamond Mobile App.
- Login with your Internet Banking ID and Password (Ensure you check the ‘Save Banking ID’ option).
- Upon second log in on the app, you will be prompted to use only Touch ID feature to sign in by placing a finger on the home button.
How To Check Your Balance On Diamond Bank Mobile banking App
Once you login, your account balance would be displayed immediately on your homepage. Also, your previous transaction history and activities would be displayed right below it.
How To Change Your Pin or Password on Diamond Bank mobile banking app.
- Step 1: Navigate to the Menu Bar, where you’ll see Accounts and transaction options below it.
- Step 2: Click on My profile option.
- Step 3: Select if you want to change your pin or password.
- Step 4: After selecting, input your old password or pin.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.