Victor Aaron February 25, 2018 Data Plan
The Mobile Telecommunications Network (MTN) has gone a long way to partner with banks to secure the operation of this service. At the moment, seven banks are in partnership with MTN for this service and they are Access bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, Diamond Bank, Fidelity bank, FCMB and Stanbic Bank. It therefore means it is only MTN customers have account with any of these banks that can enjoy the service. In the case whereby an MTN customer have more than one of these bank accounts, a prompt will come for the customer to select the bank he wishes to be charged from. Please note that the code only works on an MTN number that serves as your registered number with the account on which you receive your transaction alert.
How To Buy Airtime With MTN *904# CodeTo purchase airtime with the code, simply dial *904*amount#. That is, if you want to recharge N400 airtime on your line, simply dial *904*400#. If you are doing this for the first time, please follow the steps below:
- After dialling *904*400#, you will get a prompt containing any of the banks in the list that you have account with. Kindly select the bank where you want to be charged for the airtime purchase.
- Next, you will be asked to input the account number. After inputting it, tap the send icon.
- Next, you will be asked to input and confirmed PIN. The PIN will henceforth be your transaction key.
Please note that, you will be asked to do this for every of the account you want to register in the MTN On Demand service. After registering the account, henceforth you will only be asked to input your PIN and your mobile number will be credited.
How To Purchase Airtime For Another Mobile Number
To purchase airtime for another person, please follow the steps below:
- Please dial *904*amount*phone no#. That is, if you want to recharge N200 for 08012345678, please dial *904*200*08012345678#.
- You will be asked to select the bank where you want to be charged.
- Next, you will be required to input your PIN. After this, the mobile number will be credited and your bank will be debited.
Other Transaction That Can Be Performed
From here you will be provided with data options from which you can select your choice. Next is to follow the prompt to select bank and afterwards input your PIN to confirm the transaction.
If you have any challenges with the use of the code, kindly contact MTN customer care representative via 180 on an MTN line. If your bank account was debited and your mobile number was not credited, contact your bank if it is not reversed or credited after 24hrs. Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.