Victor Aaron January 05, 2019 Access Bank
This is where it is a little bit tricky or complicated, before you can transfer funds or recharge airtime you must either have an hardware token or you simply visit any access bank close to you to collect your transaction pin, which you can subsequently change on the App.
How To Transfer FundsAfter getting the Transaction Pin
- Login into the App.
- Click on the Menu Button.
- Select Transfers from the list of options
- Select the bank account you wish to transfer to, you’ll provided with three different options:
- Your Other Bank Accounts with Access
- Access Bank Account.
- Other Banks.
- After selecting the bank accounts you wish to transfer to, enter the account details and the amount you wish to transfer to and verify with either your transaction pin or hardware token as the case maybe.
NOTE: For your other accounts with Access Bank you do not need to enter your pin.
Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.