How To Transfer Funds
- Login into your account.
- Click the Menu Button to bring out a list of options.
- Select “Transfer funds”.
- Choose the bank you wish to transfer either GTB or other banks.
- After selecting the bank, input the details of the account and the amount you wish to transfer.
- Enter the four digit pin you created or generate a hardware token to confirm transaction.
If you are using Token:How To Activate a GTBANK transaction token
- If you chose to use the token as your preferred means of verifying your transactions, you will also be sent the 5-digit secure code via SMS to verify your device for the first time. Enter this code and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. You will then be able to start using the GTBank Mobile App with your hardware or 737 Token.
- Please note that you are not restricted to any device. All you need do at the first login is to select “No! This device is not mine” from the device verification screen. You will then be able to carry on using the GTBank App with either the Hardware or 737 Token as the means of completing your transactions.
How To Create Your Four Digit Pin To Confirm Transactions Instead Of Using Hardware Token
- Login to your account.
- Click the Menu Button to bring a list of options.
- Select “Service and help” from the list of options.
- Look for change “Change Authentication method”. Click on pin.
- Create your pin
- A 5-digit code would be sent to you via SMS, enter it and confirm.
Now you can use your four digit pin to confirm transactions.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.