Victor Aaron April 05, 2018 Education
According to JAMB, results are being released within 24 hours after the examinations.
To access your 2018 JAMB UTME Results kindly follow the steps outlined below.
This article was presented by us the help all jamb students check their results for the ongoing jamb exam because of the issues of network.
How to Check JAMB Result Online for Free.
Here is the details of how all jamb students can check their results, because the results will be out sooner than expected. So you can kindly bookmark this page.
jamb exams starts from 9th to 17th March 2018
- 1). Visit JAMB 2018 result checking portal at http://jamb.org.ng;
- 2). Log into your Jamb Profile with (email and password);
- 3). Hit the ‘Check 2018 UTME Examination Results’ Banner Link on your Profile Page
- 4). Your result would automatically pop up.
The Fast Method of Checking Jamb Result
- 1). Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/ResultChecker/CheckUTMEResults
- 2). Enter your Jamb Reg number in the space provided.
- 3). Hit the blue “Check my result” button.
- Visit Jamb 2018 Official website @ www.jamb.org.ng
- Login with your Jamb profile email and password
- Your Jamb profile homepage will now open;
- Scroll down and to see Check Result or Print Jamb Result slip;
- Click on print result slip, Enter your Jamb registration number and then select your examination (2018 UTME).
- Then Print Your result
Jamb 2018 Results Release Date
Jamb 2018 is computer based. The results will be released within two days of writing the examination.
The results will be released in batches. That is to say, those who will write the first week will get their results before those who will take theirs in subsequent weeks.
The result will be marked by computer and scored over 400. You may want to score above 250 to be on a safer side.
Once again, the Jamb exam pattern is:
- 60 Questions from the Use of English (This will also cover the novel IN DEPENDENCE) and
- 40 Questions From three other subjects.
Please note the Following while checking your Jamb Result :Note:LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THIS POST 2018 JAMB UTME Result will be out few days after the exams. We will update this page as soon as the results are released. Bookmark this page and keep checking back for procedure on how to check.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said it will not release the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results immediately as it did in 2017/2018 .
According to the registrar, the reason for the delay in releasing the results is to review the activities of the candidates and to minimise the number of cancellations of result.
“We want to monitor everything that happens through our CCT cameras. Last year, we proved a point that there is nothing extraordinary in the immediate release of results but we had to cancel some results when we found out what happened in some centres.
”So, if we have to take two or three days to look at the conduct of the candidates before releasing the result so as to minimise cancellation, then we will do so.”
- You will not be buying a scratch card to check your results.
- You don’t really need the Jamb profile to check your Jamb UTME Result 2018
- Scratch Card is not needed to check your Jamb result. Please don’t buy any fake scratch cards.
- Please be away from all those posing as Jamb officials offering to Upgrade your Jamb Result for Money
- Jamb Does not do anything like result upgrading so beware of scammers and report them to any security Agency.
- You can Check your just concluded Jamb result yourself or at the cyber café with the help of a cyber-attendant.
Video Tutorial on How to Check JAMB Result 2018.https://youtu.be/xHS68IB7hsA
Jamb 2018/2019 Cut off MarkAccording to the Board, the Jamb cutoff mark for admission is 180 for Universities and 150 for Polytechnics and College of Education.
Important Notice: If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that indicates your result is not yet ready yet. Please keep checking…
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.