Victor Aaron June 25, 2018 Bank
What is Safetoken you might askIt is a system which generates a One-Time-Password (OTP) for you to complete online payments. The OTP is required only when the transactions exceeds the set limit by your bank. The OTP is valid for a short period of time (about 9 minutes), so be sure to use it immediately you get the SMS on your phone.
How to activate your Safetoken on the ATMThe Interswitch Safetoken Service system generates a 6-8 digit One-Time-Password (OTP) whenever a transaction is initiated via the Interswitch Web Payment Platform.
READ ALSO:How to Get OTP Code On PhoneThe OTP is authorized by the Strong Authentication Server residing either at the switch or at the issuing bank and the transaction is completed.
To register for this service, follow the prompt
- Go to the nearest ATM, and insert your ATM card
- Input your 4-digit PIN and press Enter
- Select your bank account type example Savings or Current
- Select the ‘Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
- Select ‘Others’ for the bill payment menu option list
- Enter ‘322222”as the Biller Code
- Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’
- You will get a display “Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due:N1
- DO NOT edit the amount to be paid
Click on “Pay amount due"
You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.