Okechukwu Solomon March 21, 2018 Data Plan
transferring airtime on is very different from other network where their own airtime transfer is been done by dialing code on the phone,here on airtel is by sending sms which you will be charged
How to change the default “Me2U transfer PIN”?If you want to change your default “Me2U PIN”, just follow these steps:
- On your phone, navigate to your SMS menu;
- In a text message, write PIN - default PIN - new PIN. That is, PIN 1234 9087;
- Send it to the number 432
- You will get a notification that will tell you that your new PIN is 9087 as used in the example above. When this is done, you can transfer some of your credit to other Airtel numbers.
How to send airtime on airtimeFor Airtel airtime transfer, just follow the highlighted steps:
- Kindly navigate to your SMS menu on your phone;
- Create an SMS and write in this format: 2u [space] Airtel Number [space] Amount [space] PIN. For instance, if you want to transfer N100 to number 08081234567, you will write: 2u 08081234567 100 9087.
- Send the SMS to the number 432;
- The credit will be transferred immediately. You will get an instant SMS to notify you of the transfer while the recipient also gets a notification too.
By the way, each successful transaction will cost the subscriber N10. Also, subscribers will not be charged for inquiry SMS and “PIN” changes, as well as unsuccessful Me2U transactions. Be attentive, because all transactions are non-convertible. Airtime transferred on Airtel cannot be return or resent by the sender.
Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.